Childcare Arnhem de Enk
Kindergarden Arnhem de Enk is located on the Kleine Enk at the Velperweg. The building is a listed monument, with unique features such as the playroom in the attic and a library. We have large group rooms and two large gardens, one for infants and toddlers, and one for the babies. There is also space for children to grow their own vegetables. The NS Stations Velperpoort and Presikhaaf are close.
Kindergarden Arnhem de Enk offers:
- Childcare from 2 months to 4 years
- Groups with peers (horizontal groups)
- 2 baby groups (0 - 2 years)
- 1 infant group (1 - 3 years)
- 1 toddler group (2 - 4 years)
- Play attic and own library
- Easily accessible, located near AkzoNobel complex
Kindergarden also has a centre in Elderveld.