Children often look very much forward to Mother's Day. Finally, they may present the well-hidden, carefully crafted handiwork! Also for (new) moms this is often a special day. Some tips to work with the children to create a truly special day.
Each year, Mother's Day is on the second Sunday in May. Of course we pay much attention to this day at Kindergarden. Some tips to spoil mom:
- Breakfast in bed with homemade biscuits or bread in the shape of a heart
- A treat box with (nice) things that mom loves
- Homemade compliment cards
- A festive badge or crown that days "# 1 Mom"
- Homemade voucher for a hug
- Take a nice picture of your child(ren) and decorate the picture frame
- Create a canvas painting
- Set up a treasure hunt through the house so you have to look for the gift together
Do you have more nice tips? Share your Mother's Day tips here!