Brown rice, pointed cabbage and chicken breast (4 people)
- 300 g brown rice
- 250 g free-range diced chicken breasts
- 450 g chopped pointed cabbage
You can also add:
- 30 g organic Sultana raisins
- 1 organic apple
Dice the chicken into smaller cubes if needed. These pieces can sometimes be too big (or make sure that you pull the chicken into small pieces after steaming).
- Boil the rice according to the instructions on the pack.
- Boil the pointed cabbage for 10 minutes until it’s ready. (Tip: you can also cook the pointed cabbage in a little olive oil in a wok instead of boiling it. Season to taste with spices, such as curry powder and organic soy sauce.)
- Fry the chicken breast in a wok or steam like Sita did in the video (this produces more tender and softer chicken).
- Drain the rice, and toss the rice, chicken and pointed cabbage together.
For more variation and flavour you can mix raisins, pieces of mango or a grated apple through the rice.