Wraps with vegetables, beans and cheese
- 300 g vegetarian mince
- 8 wholemeal wraps
- 1 - 2 red bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tins of chilli beans
- 1 tin of sweetcorn
- 2 teaspoons of basil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Dice the bell peppers.
- Pour a dash of oil in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic. Add the vegetarian mince after around three minutes.
- Once the mince is ready, add the chilli beans and sweetcorn from the tins, and the herbs. Allow to simmer for several minutes.
- Then fill the wraps with the filling and add some grated cheese.
- Roll up the wraps and place them in an oven dish.
- Place the wraps in the oven for around 10 - 15 minutes and serve.
Enjoy your meal!